The Lizzie Wagner Group creates and delivers
innovative training and consulting packages for
personal and professional development of senior
executives through to school students.
Courses and workshops include:
- corporate grooming, deportment
- first Impressions and professional branding
- western business and social
etiquette (phone, written, person-to- person)
- communication, networking
skills and public speaking
- motivation and self-confidence
- life skills, human relations
- personal and professional
- customer service
- indigenous self esteem and empowerment Initiatives
- training for people with disabilities
- school principals and aspiring principals leadership programs
- hotels and clubs nationally and internationally
We also conduct regional touring programs for
government organisations, schools, colleges, universities, hotel and hospitality institutions
and corporate clients.
Our programs are included in many schools across
Australia, attracting more than 5000 students
Lizzie Wagner Publishing also writes procedure manuals, first Impression and customer service training manuals, unique and individual for clients on request.
We have developed comprehensive training programs for our First Australians. Indigenous Self Esteem initiatives have been presented in partnership with Fred Hollows Foundation, Indigenous Community Centre and currently with The Smith Family in Northern Territory and Barnardos in NSW.
Why choose Lizzie Wagner training? We care about
the whole person – more than just face value.
We also have:
- a track record (we’ve
been around 27 years)
- a reputation for excellence
(see our testimonials)
- professional, ethical,
discreet and reliable staff
- the human touch and follow-up
- director Lizzie Wagner's
expert status as an industry and media personality
The Lizzie Wagner Group offers much more than
just a modelling school or event management company – we’re an
international training and consulting business
helping corporations and individuals look, feel
and be the best they can.